Brantford Community Hockey League is very excited to launch our new Mini Saints program this season for beginners!
Our NEW BCHL Mini Saints program is designed for beginners just starting out! This introductory program will teach the necessary beginner skills and focus on a positive experience full of fun and excitement.
If the beginner has fun, develops basic skills and builds confidence, there is a better chance they will go on to enjoy hockey for a lifetime!
The goals of this program are:
• To have fun while learning to play hockey and engaging in physical activity.
• To learn the fundamental skills required to advance to Little Saints Learn to Play (4+)
• To develop and refine basic motor patterns.
• To be introduced to the concepts of cooperation and fair play in a group setting.
BCHL Mini Saints Program Outline
To register for WINTER SESSION, please CLICK HERE
- Mini Saints is a learn-to-skate program for beginners prior to joining the Little Saints Learn to Play program next season.
- No parents will be allowed on the ice.
- Participants must be 3 years of age at start of program to register and be able to participate in a group setting.
- Participants will be divided into groups based on ability.
- Mini Saints will be run by the Program Coordinator, adult volunteers chosen by the coordinator as well as BCHL players in our senior divisions.
- There will be 2 separate sessions per hockey season. Fall and Winter with a separate registration and fee for each session. Each session will run for 10 weeks and each weekly ice time will be 40 minutes in length.
- All participants must be dressed in full hockey equipment, including a regulation neck guard, and bring a hockey stick.
- Hockey jerseys and socks will be provided for each session.
- Picture day will occur later in the year and participants from both sessions will be able to attend.