We are so excited to finally return to
relatively normal programming and see all your smiling faces!
We hope everyone will be able to stop by and join us at our annual OPENING DAY BBQ
on Saturday in front of the Civic Center. It will be running from 10 am
to 5 pm. As always, this is free for everyone in the league and their
All divisions from U6 to U15 will be playing on Saturday. Please click on the links below for your division times. IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED YET WITH YOUR TEAM NUMBER AND TIME, PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] ASAP.
U16 TO U21 will begin Wednesday, October 6th at Civic and Little Saints will begin Monday, October 18th.
Division calendar links are below:
Little Saints - https://bchl.net/Teams/2235/Calendar/
U6/U7 (Tyke) - https://bchl.net/Leagues/2237/Calendar/
U8/U9 (Novice) - https://bchl.net/Leagues/2242/Calendar/
U10/U11 (Atom) - https://bchl.net/Leagues/2247/Calendar/
U12/U13 (Peewee) - https://bchl.net/Leagues/2254/Calendar/
U14//U15 (Bantam) - https://bchl.net/Leagues/2259/Calendar/
U16 to U2 (Midget-Juvenile) -https://bchl.net/Leagues/2264/Calendar/
OPENING DAY DETAILS:
- Please arrive at the arena at least 40 minutes prior to start time.
- Dressing rooms will be available but we will not have access until 30 minutes prior to ice time.
- Please bring your own jersey and socks for the first few ice times. If you do not own a jersey please let us know and we will get you one on Saturday.
- The first few ice times will be evaluations with skills and scrimmages.
- Teams will be made on Sunday October 10.
PROOF OF VACCINATION
- All players and coaches (Including assistants) will be required to show proof of vaccination to BCHL prior to going on the ice (players born 2009 and older) in accordance to Alliance Vaccine Policy (at least one dose prior to September 17, second dose by Oct. 17 plus 14 days to be considered fully vaccinated by Oct. 31)
- You can upload vaccine certificate to Proof of COVID-19 Vaccinations HERE. If you have not uploaded prior to Friday, please bring the documents. If players do not upload or bring this information, they will not be permitted into the arena.
It is not acceptable to send your children into the arena without an adult that is able to enter the arena. if you are dropping your players at the door because you cannot enter, we will remove your child from registration. To review the Alliance Vaccine Policy or the Provincial Vaccine Policy and exemptions, please CLICK HERE
- ALL spectators over the age of 12 will require a Vaccine Passport (Proof of 2 doses plus 14 days and ID). You must show this to gain entrance to arena.
ARENA PROTOCOLS FOR EVERY PRACTICE AND GAME
Spectators who are 12 years or over will be asked to have their ID and proof of vaccination ready and will show the arena staff member at the door both ID and vaccination receipts prior to entering. They will then proceed to screening and contact tracing to sign in and will be granted permission to enter the building
- All teams will meet by the steps in front of the main entrance of the CIVIC CENTER to complete screening and contact tracing for players and coaching staff.
- All players and coaches must be able to pass the COVID SCREENING. CLICK HERE for questionnaire.
- Players and coaches are permitted to enter the arena 30 minutes prior to their scheduled start time.