REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR THE WINTER SESSION OF LITTLE SAINTS.
Registration for all other divisions EXCEPT LITTLE SAINTS WINTER for the 2022-2023 Hockey Season is NOW CLOSED - see waitlist info below.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR LITTLE SAINTS WINTER PROGRAM
REGISTER EARLY TO SECURE A SPOT AS WE SELL OUT EACH SESSION!
- $160.00 for 10-week session
- Learn to skate and play hockey Program for children ages 4 to 10
- Players are grouped by skill level and progress through each station (mobility, balance, stick handling, puck movement)
- Includes jersey, socks, medals and more!
- Monday evenings at 6 pm at Civic Center
- Fall program runs October 3 until December 19
- Winter program runs January 9 until March 20
If you would like to be placed on a waitlist for U7 TO U21, please CLICK HERE. Once spots open up, a member of our registration team will reach out to you.
*** PLAYERS MUST RE-REGISTER EACH SEASON THROUGH HOCKEY CANADA ***
Registration will take place through the Hockey Canada 3.0 Registry. For a step-by-step tutorial, please CLICK HERE
- If you have not previously provided your players birth certificate, please have it ready to upload during registration.
- If you have moved since last season, please upload a picture of your updated Drivers License to verify address during registration.
- Please select Canada as country of birth to avoid delays in obtaining approval from other countries.
|| TENTATIVE SCHEDULE
|U6 and U7
|| WEDNESDAY and SATURDAY
|U8 and U9
|| THURSDAY and SATURDAY
|U10 and U11
|| MONDAY and SATURDAY
|U12 and U13
|| MONDAY and SATURDAY
|U14 and U15
|| MONDAY and SATURDAY
| U16 to U21
ALL GOALIES - only pay $100.00 for the entire season!
After the season begins, a $75.00 administration fee will apply to all refunds. No refunds will be given after Dec. 31/2022
1. Season fees are due in full by September 15. Players will not be allowed on the ice unless payment or arrangements have been made.
2. Etransfer: send etransfer to [email protected] and indicate the player name on the ETRANSFER payment.
3. Credit Card payment: pay instantly when registering in the Hockey Canada Registry or submit form online HERE.
General information about our Regular House League Programs:
- 24 Week Season - September to March
- Jerseys and Socks are provided for all divisions
- Little Saints - 10 week program, Fall and Winter Sessions available (must register for each session separately)
»Learn to skate and play hockey Program - Full hockey equipment is required!
»Includes jersey, socks, medals and more!
- U7 (formerly Tyke) plays on cross ice with rink dividers
- U9 (formerly Novice) plays half ice until Dec. Full ice Jan to March
- U16 TO U21 Just-Play Midget-Juvenile - no practices, games only - NO CURFEW
- BCHL plays primarily at the Civic Center and Lions Park arenas.
*BCHL will, upon request, provide equipment for use to goalies U9 or younger. All equipment must be returned to BCHL upon request.
**Families applying for financial assistance from the "Arnold Anderson Sport Fund", "Jumpstart - The Big Play", "Dreamcatcher" or "Hockey Canada Assist Fund", etc., must do so one month prior to fee due date with BCHL. Please send approval letters to [email protected]
Players will not be allowed on the ice without notice of funding approval from the various agencies. Please be aware that families will be responsible to make up the difference between approved funding and the BCHL registration fee at the time of registration.
Parent Respect In Sport MUST be completed PRIOR to season start date
- One parent or guardian for each player registered in minor hockey is required to complete the Respect In Sport - Parent Program before the season begins.
- The one-hour online course is a proactive, educational program that empowers parents with the tools to ensure the game is enjoyable and respectful for themselves, their children and all other stakeholders in the game.
- This is a required course from Hockey Canada, OHF and Alliance Hockey and players cannot be approved on a roster until it is complete.
- There is a small fee for this course - $12.00 - all families are required to pay directly on PRIS website before receiving your certification .
- This course only needs to be completed once - if you have already completed it and have younger children enrolling in hockey, you will need to log into your Parent Respect in Sports account and add all children to your profile.
- To complete the course, create an account or log in to your account, please follow this link - PARENT RESPECT IN SPORTS
INTERESTED IN COACHING???
We are always looking for volunteers for Coach/Assistant Coach/Trainers or to assist on the ice. Please see the Coaching tab on our website for required courses and certificates.
All Team Officials, On-ice Volunteers, On-Ice Officials and Parents are required to take the appropriate ‘Respect’ education. For more information and to complete the required coaching courses, please click here.
Questions? Please email BCHL'S Registration Team at
**Please allow 48 hours for reply**