Registration for the 2021-2022 hockey season is now closed.
If you did not register in the fall to play this year and have now decided you would like to, we will be accepting registrations for all divisions on a limited bases until January 30/2022.
Season fees will be pro-rated!
Socks, jerseys and skill development sessions are still included!
- ALLIANCE Hockey will require proof of COVID-19 immunization for all vaccine eligible participants (12 years of age and above and unless exempted) including players, coaches, officials, staff and volunteers in order to participate in ALLIANCE Hockey sanctioned programming.
- RE: 2010 Birth Year Participants (turning 12 on or after January 1, 2022)
2010-birth year participants will be afforded a grace period of 12 weeks from the date of their 12th birthday to provide proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Once the individual reaches 12 weeks after their birthday, they must provide proof of vaccination in accordance with the ALLIANCE Hockey Vaccination Policy.
Please contact BCHL'S Registration Team at [email protected] for more information.
**As always, once schedules are released, you may withdraw your registration at any time without penalty until OCTOBER 1/2021. After the season starts, a $75.00 administration fee will be charged.
***After December 1, no refunds will be issued.
2021-2022 HOUSE LEAGUE SEASON FEES
*** PLAYERS MUST RE-REGISTER EACH SEASON ***
1. Season fees are due in full by SEPT. 25/2021. Players will not be allowed on the ice unless payment or arrangements have been made.
2. Etransfer: send etransfer to [email protected] and indicate the player name on the ETRANSFER payment.
3. Credit Card payment: pay instantly when registering in the Hockey Canada Registry or submit form online HERE.
***Take note of the NEW DIVISION NAMES that are in effect. Refer to the chart below when you are unsure of what division to register in.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact any of the Executive listed below:
Dan Skater - President [email protected]
Rick Fitzgerald - Vice President [email protected]
John Harker - Director Little Saints and U7 [email protected]
John Finnegan - Director Midget & Juvenile [email protected]
General information about our Regular House League Programs:
- 24 Week Season - September to March
- Jerseys and Socks are provided for all divisions
- Full set of new hockey equipment is included with any NEW TO HOCKEY registration in any division from Little Saints to U9
- Little Saints - 10 week program, Fall and Winter Sessions available
»Learn to skate and play hockey Program - Full hockey equipment is required!
»Includes jersey, socks, medals and more!
- U7 (formerly Tyke) plays on cross ice with rink dividers
- U9 (formerly Novice) plays half ice
- U16 TO U21 Just-Play Midget-Juvenile - no practices, games only - NO CURFEW
- BCHL plays primarily at the Civic Center and Lions Park arenas.
ALL GOALIES - only pay $100.00 for the entire season!
*BCHL will, upon request, provide equipment for use to goalies U9 or younger. All equipment must be returned to BCHL upon request.
**Families applying for financial assistance from the "Arnold Anderson Sport Fund", "Jumpstart - The Big Play", "Dreamcatcher" or "Hockey Canada Assist Fund", etc., must do so one month prior to fee due date with BCHL. Please send approval letters to [email protected]
Players will not be allowed on the ice without notice of funding approval from the various agencies. Please be aware that families will be responsible to make up the difference between approved funding and the BCHL registration fee at the time of registration.
***IMPORTANT - Parent Respect In Sport***
• All families from U5 to U21 - at least one parent or guardian for each player registered in minor hockey will be required to complete the Respect in Sport - Parent Program as a condition of participation. The one-hour online course is a proactive, educational program that empowers parents with the tools to ensure the game is enjoyable and respectful for themselves, their children and all other stakeholders in the game. This is a required course from Hockey Canada, the OHF and Alliance, and players cannot be approved on a roster until it is complete.
• This course is mandatory in order for your child to be eligible to play. Failure to complete this course will restrict your child’s on ice participation.
• For more information and to complete the course, please visit:
INTERESTED IN COACHING???
We are always looking for volunteers for Coach/Assistant Coach/Trainers or to assist on the ice. Please see the Coaching tab on our website for required courses and certificates.
All Team Officials, On-ice Volunteers, On-Ice Officials and Parents are required to take the appropriate ‘Respect’ education. For more information and to complete the required coaching courses, please click here.
Questions? Email: [email protected] & please allow 48 hours for reply