The Alliance IP Festival will be held in Brantford April 6 - 7, 2019.
BCHL is very excited and proud to have the opportunity to host this fantastic event with the Alliance Hockey.
All games will be played at the BRANTFORD CIVIC CENTRE. There will be 2 games played on Saturday and 2 games played on Sunday.
Payment for the festival is now DUE. The fee is $550.
Please mail payment to the following:
Brantford Church Hockey League
69-79 Market Street South
PO Box 852
Brantford, Ontario N3S 2E4
Att: - IP Festival
All players MUST be on an approved Alliance Roster.
Please note - not all players are required to be rostered on the same team - the only requirement is that all players attending the festival are rostered on a team within your association. Preference is to receive rosters in advance. Please email your rosters as soon as possible.
Here are some other notes re: the 2 day festival:
- Only rostered Coaches are allowed on the benches.
- Helmets are mandatory for anyone going on the ice.
- There will be a photographer on site taking action shots all weekend – cash only sales.
- There will also be a vendor on site selling some merchandise.
- All players will receive medal/t-shirt and other goodies.
- Included in your team fee is a pizza party lunch - which will take place on Sunday at the Civic Centre Auditorium (right next door to the arena).
BELOW ARE LINKS TO THE SCHEDULE AND TOURNAMENT RULES