35th ANNUAL BCHL
TOURNAMENT OF FRIENDS
HOUSE LEAGUE SELECT
Nov. 26 - 28, 2021
REGISTRATION FOR THIS YEAR'S TOURNAMENT IS
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BE WAIT LISTED
Tournament Sanction #22-014
This is a Rostered Select Tournament
(or equivalent Eg. AE)
4 Game Guarantee
Divisions offered :
Midget (U16 only)
Major Midget (U17/U18)
(All Divisions are Minor/Major combined except Midget)
Send approved rosters and Travel Permits to [email protected] by Nov. 15th.
Please send payments of $950.00 to:
or send cheque to:
- Brantford Community Hockey League
69-79 Market Street South
PO Box 852
Brantford, Ontario N3S 2E4
c/o Tournament of Friends
***PLEASE INCLUDE TEAM NAME AND DIVISION ON CHEQUE
ONCE PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE, PLEASE LET US KNOW VIA THIS ONLINE FORM
Please note - Full refunds will only be given for the following reasons:
- Tournament is cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions from any of the following - Hockey Canada, OHF, Alliance, Brant County Health Unit, or the Provincial Government.
- Tournament can run but team(s) are unable to participate due to COVID-19 Health Unit Color restrictions and/or crossover between Health Units is prohibited.
- Refunds for any other reason will not be issued.
- Parents/Visitors must follow local and provincial vaccination policies to gain access to arenas. Effective September 22, all spectators aged 12 years and over, including the parents, guardians, and siblings of players, should be prepared to provide proof of vaccination to City Representative/Arena staff to obtain entry to the facility.
As always, we are here to help make this a fantastic weekend for all the players, coaches and Hockey families. Please feel free to call or email the Tournament Committee anytime at [email protected] or 519-209-6703.